Wednesday, December 06, 2006

As I said yesterday I felt sicker than usual. I was tired and tried to relax all day, had a good long night's sleep. I woke up and got out of bed and gagged almost immediately. A couple hours later I did a search on the internet and realized that it was my prenatal vitamins. They apparantly can be rough on your stomach and make you sick. I called the birth center, left a message and got a call back from a midwife who told me to ignore the directions and take them with a little bit of food. She also agreed with what I had read on the internet, that taking them before bed will help. Hopefully that's true. I'll give it a shot and if that doesn't help, I might go to every other day with those and a plain folic acid tablet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home